Retreat at the edge of town
Enjoy beer straight from the source with a large selection of Jackie O’s drafts, carryout cans, bottles, and select kegs. We offer a variety of merchandise and a spacious outdoor patio as well.
Please note our updated Taproom information:
- Masks are no longer required.
- Children are welcome, but they must remain at your party’s table.
- Pets are welcome, but must be on a leash and remain at your party’s table.
- The Bagel Street Deli food truck is now open! Grab a delicious bagel while you enjoy your Jackie O’s beer.
- Monday: 12-7 pm
- Tuesday & Wednesday: Closed
- Thursday – Saturday: 12-7 pm
- Sunday: 12-4 pm
- All requirements are subject to change.
On Tap & To Go
Jackie O's drafts are currently available for pours to enjoy on the patio and select growler fills to carry out. Bring in clean growlers for refills or purchase a new growler for $5.
Various Jackie O's bottles - on premise & carry out available.
Bourbon Barrel Brick Kiln (2022)
Rye Barrel Brick Kiln
Hazelnut, Vanilla & Cacao Bourbon Barrel Brick Kiln
Iron Furnace (2022)
Oaky Golden Pucker (2022)
Bourbon Barrel Oil of Aphrodite (2022)
Bourbon Barrel Oro Negro (2022)
Champion Ground (2022)
Coconut Champion Ground (2022)
Champion Ground (2021)
Cellar Cuvee 1 (2021)
Wood Ya Honey (2021)
Wood Ya Honey (2022)
Various core & seasonal Jackie O's 12oz cans - on premise & carry out available. 4 pack & 6 pack mixers available for $11.99
Plan your visit
Athens County is known for its natural beauty, recreational opportunities, and local food and beverage scene. Come relax, experience the bricks, the hollers, and everything in-between that Athens has to offer.