30 different Jackie O’s drafts and a delicious menu that offers something for everyone.
Choose from a variety of experimental and traditional beer styles. Pair your pint with our locally sourced menu, including multiple daily specials, homemade bread from the Jackie O’s Bakeshop, and spent-grain crust specialty pizzas.
Updated Public House Restaurant Information:
- Reservations MUST be made through the link jackieos.com/make-reservation or by phone.
- No walk-in seating.
- Limit your party/table to 7 people or less.
- Table service only – no bar seating.
- Social distancing guidelines must be followed at all times, remain 6 feet apart from other parties.
- You MUST bring a mask. You will be required to wear it until you are seated at your table.
- Hand sanitizer is provided.
- No pets on the patio.
- Please keep in mind that anyone who does not follow these requirements will be asked to leave.
- All requirements are subject to change.
On Tap & To Go
Nitro Kind of Blue
What Is Floetry?
Bourbon Barrel Oro Negro (2021)
Brandy Barrel Dark Apparition (2021)
Champion Ground (2021)
Coconut Champion Ground (2021)
Dine In & Carryout Menu
Our Local Partners
Dexter Run Farms
Jackie O's Barrel Ridge Farm
RL Valley Ranch
Laurel Valley Creamery
Shade River Organic Farm
CaJohns Fiery Foods
Shagbark Seed & Mill
Jackie O’s Bakeshop
Jeni’s Ice Cream
Chelsea’s Real Food
Plan your visit
Athens County is known for its natural beauty, recreational opportunities, and local food and beverage scene. Come relax, experience the bricks, the hollers, and everything in-between that Athens has to offer.