Extravaganza Bottles: What You Need to Know
Our Anniversary Extravaganza starts tomorrow, December 5! We couldn’t be more excited to announce bottle variety details. Brad, our brewmaster, will announce bottle limits in the Public House at 11am on Saturday, December 6.
Each bottle costs $18.
- Rubus Oro – 5.5% ABV. Barrel-aged sour golden with golden raspberries. 18 cases available.
- Chardonnay Opulence – 9.5% ABV. Wine barrel-aged Opulence with Chardonnay must. 20 cases available.
- Poire – 5.5% ABV. Barrel-aged sour Kolsh with pears from our farm. 20 cases available.
- Rubus Rojo – 6.5% ABV. Barrel-aged sour red with red raspberries. 30 cases available.
- Orange Oak – 8% ABV. Wheat IPA aged in oak barrels with Brett and clementines. 38 cases available.
Sherry Oil of Aphrodite will be available at the Taproom starting Friday at $11.99/bottle, limit of six per person. Check out the beautiful label!